How to generate your Anki Stats file
1. Open Anki to the main default screen (the one listing all your decks)
2. In the upper right-hand corner of the programme, there will be an image looking something like this:
3. Click on the icon that looks a little like a bar chart.
4. It will open up your stats page. At the bottom, there are some options you need to select. MAKE SURE THAT THE SETTINGS LOOK LIKE THIS:
5. Now you can click the ‘Save Image’ button, save it to the desktop or wherever is convenient, and then email that file to me.